Are you passionate about data-driven solutions and eCommerce? Are you a problem solver, creative thinker, and play well with others? Then you may be a fit for the Reviewbox team!
Backend Software Engineer (entry/mid-level)
Reviewbox is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) startup that provides powerful data analytics software for consumer brands. We’re young & small (10+ people) but already count global brands (Soylent, Crayola, NETGEAR, and more) as customers. We are looking for eager teammates to join our growing company. While some experience is nice, we are also open to training newer members as necessary and will provide the resources to enable this.
You will work alongside our other engineers to develop the backend component of our software. We expect you to contribute to developing new components alongside fixing existing issues. You will also coordinate with our CEO, support, and account teams to help prioritize key features. For mid and senior level engineers, we also expect you to help train and mentor other team members.
- Python3 REST API (implemented in Flask) interfacing with a MongoDB cluster
- Python3 web scraper (implemented with Celery & BeautifulSoup)
- VueJS frontend
Nice to have skills:
- AWS experience
- Python (Flask, Pandas)
What makes you a great fit for this role:
- You are a team player
- You care about developing a great product
- You care about solving real problems for actual customers
- Equity in our startup (in the form of options)
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Gym membership (you get to pick)
- Highly flexible time off
- Office optional (you’ll get free snacks/drinks whenever you’re in)
- Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com