Are you passionate about data-driven solutions and eCommerce? Are you a problem solver, creative thinker, and play well with others? Then you may be a fit for the Reviewbox team!
Customer Success Specialist
Reviewbox is a tech company that specializes in e-commerce software for brands and manufacturers who sell on Amazon and other major online retailers. Our product aggregates e-commerce data from across platforms to help brands manage reviews and monitor their product listings.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for managing active customer accounts through solving customer support issues, tracking and improving customer health, and identifying potential upgrade opportunities. This includes tracking key performance metrics that contribute to revenue growth such as churn, upgrades, and renewals as well as helping customers with utilizing the tool through advanced training and education sessions as well as reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter who is comfortable handling large data sets as well as solving problems for customers and engaging with them through email and conference calls.
Key Responsibilities, Requirements, & Essential Functions
- Assist with customer support issues including identifying and reporting software bugs and responding to customer requests via email or phone.
- Responsible for new customer onboarding process.
- Educate and train new users to the platform or current customers whenever new features are released.
- Work with marketing to maintain customer education resources such as data dictionaries and training videos and host monthly webinars.
- Gather customer feedback and report back to the development team for product research purposes.
- Proactively manage customer accounts to drive growth and usage of the platform, expand customer accounts through upgrades and decrease churn.
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews for key strategic accounts and keep CRM up to date with key metrics for revenue goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, preferably with a focus on business analytics.
- Ability to visualize and interpret data.
- Fast learner with the ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and willing to learn about our product and various eCommerce platforms
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of industry tools a plus: Hubspot, R, Tableau
- Sales experience a plus
Flex Time Off
Please send resumes or questions to email@example.com
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
That’s okay. We still want to get to know you! If you think you are a fit, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you when positions become available.